Isotopic Game Competition 2 Results
The second Isotopic Game Competition has now officially ended! We had a blast playing your games, and we are very happy with the results! Here is a quick brief for everyone who missed it:
- Game Submissions opened on March 1st, for 15 days. In that time, the competition got 17 amazing submissions!
- The voting period was open for 5 days, and the games got a total of 139 ratings.
The rating period is now over, and we are ready to announce the winners!
In second place, with a final score of 4.88 / 5.0, this Lovecraftian Horror Game which brought incomprehensible horrors right to our screens, achieved major reviews which ended in it getting our second place! Congrats to Dragonis Games , the amazing team from Greece that created this Indie Gem!
Congratulations to the winners!
And thank you to everyone who participated in this competition. We are incredibly thankful to all of you, and we had a blast playing all of your games!
This competition also included a Jam category, eligible for games made during the submissions period, but due to no participation it is voided.
There will be more to come! Stay tuned, as we will definitely be continuing with more Game Competitions and Game Jams in the future!
Isotopic Game Competition 2 Final Results
- First Place: Phobos – Subhuman, by Underdog Virtual (4.93 / 5.00)
- Second Place: The Shore, by Dragonis Games (4.88 / 5.00)
- Third Place: Bug Alliance, by Ent-Re Games (4.81 / 5.00)
- Fourth Place: AiliA, by IceToad Studio (4.68 / 5.00)
- Fifth Place: Ghost Shadow, by Papacubec Games (4.33 / 5.00)