IGC 2022 Competition Winners Announcement
The first ever Game Competition on Isotopic has now officially ended! We had a blast playing your games, and we are very happy with the results! Here is a quick brief for everyone who missed it:
- Game Submissions opened on November 15th, for 15 days. In that time, the competition got 24 amazing submissions!
- The voting period was open for 15 days, and the games got a total of 117 ratings.
The rating period is now over, and we are ready to announce the winners!
In first place, and quite close to a perfect score, The Sweet Treats Man, by Stathis Tsasakos.
With a final rating at 4.8 / 5, this Gameboy-Analog Horror game blew the competition, and quickly became a favorite from the beginning of the rating period. Truly an awesome and nostalgic experience, and we recommend everyone to give it a try!
Coming in third place, at 3.9 / 5 is BEYOND, an amazing side-scroller action game featuring one of the most unique mechanics we have seen on Isotopic. This is definitely a game worth checking out, and staying up to date with its news. Props to Awasete Studio for doing such a great job on this game.
Congratulations to the winners!
And thank you to everyone who participated in this first competition. We are incredibly thankful to all of you, and we had a blast playing all of your games!
There will be more to come! Stay tuned, as we will definitely be doing this again, bigger and better!
Isotopic Game Competition 2022 Final Results
- First Place: The Sweet Treats Man, by Stathis Tsasakos (4.8 / 5)
- Second Place: Zombie Escape : Abandoned Office, by RayGames1 (4.3 / 5)
- Third Place: BEYOND, by Awasete Studio (3.9 / 5)
- Fourth Place: Street Racer, by RayGames1 (3.8 / 5)
- Fifth Place: Starship Arena, by Bertholomew (3.7 / 5)