Welcome to the official Isotopic Game Competition!
Isotopic is a new game and app distribution platform targeted for indie developers.
YOU are invited to join our second Game Competition, where Game Developers will submit their games to compete for prizes. Our goal is to bring closer the community of indie developers and have fun.
Submit your games until March 15th, 2023, and get the chance to get rewarded.
- Challenge your creativity
- Grow your audience
- Connect with the community
- Win unique prizes
Click here to join our discord server!
DATES TO LOOK OUT FOR
Game submissions are immediately open at the writing of this article (01/03/2023) and will remain open for 2 weeks.
Here are the relevant deadlines for the event:
15 March 2023
Submission Deadline and Voting Start
20 March 2023
Voting End, Winner Announcement
Who can participate
Anyone can enter the competition!
You can work alone or in a team.
The submitted game does not need to be complicated, and does not have to fit into a theme, just make sure it is catchy and fun to play!
You can either submit a game that you have already made in the past, or create a new one, like many other Isotopic Jammers!
All games will automatically count for two categories, the COMPETITION CATEGORY and the JAM CATEGORY, which will award people who created new games during the submissions period!
- You can use any theme or style you like.
- Game build can be either downloadable or WebGL.
- You can use any assets and code that you are legally allowed to use (Give appropriate credit if said asset requires to do so).
- No NSFW or offensive material allowed (No nudity or display of sexual activities).
- You CANNOT submit a game that was also submitted to our previous IGC 2022.
- Your submission can be taken down, if the moderators find it inappropriate for the store.
- Games will be published on the store after the competition ends, full control will remain to the account used during submission.
- All games must be free-to-play, without any paywalls. DEMOS and free versions are allowed for paid games.
- You must join the discord server to be eligible for the rewards.
If your game is not complete until the submission deadline, you can still submit it including a description, gameplay images/videos and any other material that is completed.
You can have multiple submissions, but will only get rewarded for one of them if you win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Prerequisite: Join our Discord Community.
- Use any finished game you own or create a new one.
- Create your game’s page on Isotopic.
- Mark your submission for the Isotopic Game Competition:
- Wait 1-2 days for the game to be approved by a moderator.
- (Optional) Like and retweet this Tweet, and share your game’s page in the replies.
- Once voting begins, play other submissions and vote by leaving ratings.
- At the end of the voting period, the winners will be announced on the Isotopic platform.
Once submissions are over, all games that are submitted to the competition will have their ratings (temporarily) be reset. During the voting period, users of Isotopic will be able to play all of the submitted games and review each one by leaving a rating.
At the end of the voting period, the games with the top ratings will win the competition and take the first, second, and third places.
In case if two or more games will finish with the same rating, a new voting round will be announced for these specific games.
After the winners are announced, each game’s original ratings will be added back to the online record, and for players who already voted before, only the latest rating will count.
- All games submitted to the competition will automatically count towards the main category, “COMPETITION CATEGORY”.
- This time, we also have a secondary category, the “JAM CATEGORY”, eligible for games that were created only during the two weeks of open submissions. The only requirement: The game must have ZERO online presence before the 1st of March.
PRIZES | COMPETITION CATEGORY
First place will win 100 EUR, which will be sent either via PayPal, or with a giftcard of your choice, after discussion.
The top three games will also win 50 USD in game-store credit each, which the winners will be able to redeem once the platform fully launches.
The creators of the top/popular games will be featured and have their games promoted to the Isotopic community.
PRIZES | JAM CATEGORY
The game with the best rating that was created during the submissions phase will also win an additional 30 EUR.
Necessary prerequisite for this is that the game that wins this category must have ZERO online presence before the 1st of March!
Click here to Learn more about Isotopic and why you should publish on our platform!
Join our community and be the first to learn all the latest and exciting news, communicate with other players and creators and stay up-to-date :
Book a call: https://calendly.com/isotopic/15-minute-call
do you have
any questions or ideas?
Feel free to contact as if you want to learn more, have any suggestions or spotted a bug. We are here to help! We really appreciate all your feedback and try to improve every day! Thank you for your help.